- Data controllers: The Creative and Cultural Company
How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you provide it to us by contacting us,
- subscribing as a paid member,
- filling in newsletter subscription forms on our website,
- registering for competitions run by or in association with The Creative and Cultural Company
- registering your details to attend The Creative and Cultural Company events
- from your use of our website, using cookies and similar technologies, and
- occasionally, from third parties.
Information we collect from you:
Name, contact details, IP address, payment details such as your payment address, credit/debit card details(processed by third party and not stored by us), information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), company name or business name (if applicable).
How we use your information:
For administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website), to improve our business and website, to fulfil our contractual obligations, to advertise our goods, services, exhibitions and other internal or 3rd party events, to analyse your use of our website.
- Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights, for external events that you have RSVP’ed using the website (in which case only your name is shared to check names against guestlist at the entry to such events).
- We do not sell your information to third parties (other than in the course of a business sale)
- How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business). For specific retention periods in relation to certain information which we collect from you, please see the main section below entitled How long we retain your information.
- How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, not storing credit/debit card numbers, expiry dates, and security numbers internally, processing credit card transactions using 3rd party payment processors, using firewalls, DDOS attack protecting systems and threat monitoring systems.
- Transfers of your information outside the European Economic Area: We will only transfer your information outside the European Economic Area if we are required to do so by law or if our service providers that we store your data with are based in outside the European Economic Area. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place. We will store some of our data outside the European Economic Area which includes the emails you sent to us and some of the artwork images.
Your rights in relation to your information
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
- Sensitive personal information: We do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’. Please do not submit sensitive personal information about you to us. For more information, please see the main section below entitled Sensitive Personal Information.